Sr. Fullstack Engineer, Care Delivery
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2023
Included Health is building a next generation healthcare technology to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. The healthcare system is confusing, complex, fragmented, and the decisions are high-stakes. We are a fast, hard-working group with diverse backgrounds and deeply committed to our mission and our members. We believe shipping 80% of the value faster and learning is the best way to maximize impact. We also recognize that we won’t get technology, tooling or processes right on our first try and seek ways to continuously improve ourselves. We believe success comes from optimizing for the whole and welcome everyone’s ideas to the table. We focus on intentional growth so we can expand our skills and apply them to accomplish new goals. We are dedicated to helping each other be our best.
We are looking for a talented Sr. fullstack engineer for our brand new Payments team. As the first fullstack engineer on the team, you will help us build out the team and technology to help solve some of the biggest pain points in the healthcare experience, from how to ensure customer billing accuracy, to delivering transparent and efficient patient billing, to expanding the range of billing options available to our internal behavioral health and virtual primary care practices. You will get a chance to build foundational technology and work in a fast paced, data and experimentation driven environment. This is a role that will focus on some of the most common and highest-friction experiences in healthcare, has an opportunity to impact the lives of our millions of members and play a direct role in the growth of the company.
- You are a strong cross-functional technical leader that can build software that meets the highest standards in quality, scalability and reliability.
- You love to deliver amazing products to users, collaborate across teams and with product + design, and take strong ownership of their impact.
- You are excited about being on a growing high performance team.
- You have successfully led a team of developers. You optimize for impact over progress and love getting stuff done.
- You are an exceptional problem solver utilizing first-principles thinking.
- You enjoy a solid technical debate with smart, thoughtful peers.
- You tend to become a subject matter expert in any code you dive into, and demonstrate strong product ownership in your team’s work.
- You consider yourself a high growth individual, continuously looking to recognize growth areas and improve in both technical and non-technical skills.
- You are eager to learn from feedback, and in turn give your peers feedback that helps the team grow together.
- Significant professional experience in building and maintaining consumer grade web applications with 6+ years experience.
- Solid understanding of full-stack web development, including modern frontend frameworks. React is a must.
- Strong programming skills, CS fundamentals, and a track record of implementing highly reliable software. A formal CS degree is not required.
- Proven track record of building complex, scalable and reliable services for and leadership experience.
- Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands-on experience with backend development.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.