Enterprise Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
Who We Are
At Firstup, our mission is to improve the employee experience at every moment that matters, large and small. As the communication pipeline for the world's workforce, we now serve 40 of the Fortune 100 companies, reaching and connecting more than 17 million employees daily.
Our employees are experts in the employee experience, workforce communications and technology.
Joining Firstup means joining a movement to make work better for every worker. As the world’s first intelligent communication platform, Firstup meaningfully engages employees at every moment from hire to retire, and delivers engagement insights to help companies support, promote and retain their talent. Our movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
Every employee is an owner with responsibility and credit for our progress.
Leadership is in our build and we see change as a catalyst for improvement.
We win as a team, committed to help our coworkers and customers thrive.
We’re looking for Enterprise Account Managers - working with Fortune 500 organizations globally, to accelerate their own digital transformation. You will serve as the primary owner of a set book of existing customers, working closely with them to ensure they achieve their goals, build relationships with executives, and drive customer retention and expansion from implementation through renewal.
This high-impact role combines equal parts sales, relationship management and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate has a proven record managing relationships at scale while driving renewals and expansions in a SaaS technology company.
- Effectively renew, upsell and cross-sell an assigned book of business of existing customers
- Learn your book of business inside and out to effectively position Firstup’s value proposition, always linking it back to key business outcomes for the customer
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with senior executives at the Director, SVP, and VP levels at our partners
- Develop new and creative ways to engage senior executives throughout the customer lifecycle and demonstrate Firstup’s value
- Partner closely with our Customer Experience Team to ensure customers adopt and are successful with the Firstup platform
- Lead and present value-driven Executive Business Reviews
- Enlist and inspire customers to participate in Firstup events and ultimately be an advocate for Firstup
- Becoming a Firstup expert, learning the ins and outs the Digital Employee Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise SaaS sales and Account Management
- Experience preparing renewal proposals, forecasting, and account planning
- A strong history of quota attainment and excellent performance on a high-performing team
- Experience with an evangelical sale, selling software to executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Experience managing customer relationships alongside a Customer Success team
- Experience using usage, data and results to demonstrate value and justify expansion
- An impeccable communicator with polished and professional sales presentation skills
- Experience operating in a high-growth business environment like Firstup
Benefits & Perks
- We offer Firstup team members a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend to build your skills for the future of work.
- Unlimited PTO to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
- Stock options support the core value that every employee is an owner.
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in a fast-paced environment.
- Working with fun, hardworking, inspiring people who are committed to making a difference and much more!
Firstup expects the base salary for this role to be between $80,000-$140,000. The starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience.
Because you care - about people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life; it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a high-growth and inclusive environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind, you could be a perfect fit.
We offer an excellent PTO program, great health benefits, a casual and friendly environment, remote work, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth – both personally and professionally.
Firstup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.