Enterprise Account Executive - EMEA
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Who We Are
At Firstup, our mission is to improve the employee experience at every moment that matters, large and small. As the communication pipeline for the world's workforce, we now serve 40 of the Fortune 100 companies, reaching and connecting more than 17 million employees daily.
Our employees are experts in the employee experience, workforce communications and technology.
Joining Firstup means joining a movement to make work better for every worker. As the world’s first intelligent communication platform, Firstup meaningfully engages employees at every moment from hire to retire, and delivers engagement insights to help companies support, promote and retain their talent. Our movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
Every employee is an owner with responsibility and credit for our progress.
Leadership is in our build and we see change as a catalyst for improvement.
We win as a team, committed to help our coworkers and customers thrive.
Firstup is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive responsible for new enterprise customer acquisition. The ideal candidate will bring a cross-functional B2B sales approach that focuses on demonstrating value to the business/technical buyers and all the way up to C-Suite. Must demonstrate the ability to change and adapt to a fast-growing company in a remote environment..
- Drive new business to our ideal customer profile through value-based selling and clearly articulating our platform differentiation.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy in the assigned territory.
- Lead the sales process from first meeting through close.
- Orchestrate other roles into the sales process as appropriate – technical validation, solution consulting, professional services, etc.
- Build business cases and other supporting materials to help support prospects in the buying cycle.
- Stay up to date on the latest product enhancements and deliver demos for prospects.
- Develop and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Utilize MEDDPICC and Command of the Message sales methodology to strategically prepare for calls, advance prospects in the sales process and accurately forecast revenue.
- Keep all customer information, notes, and documents up to date in Salesforce.com and other relevant systems; and provide accurate and timely reports.
- 10+ years of strong sales performance delivering high-value SaaS solutions to complex business problems in large enterprises. Including selling to the C-suite at FTSE 500 companies.
- Experience managing and demonstrating success in complex sales cycles in 6 or 7 figure deals.
- Driven by success, having hustle, and a strong desire to win.
- Team player who is collaborative, thoughtful, resourceful and must have a genuine curiosity to solve problems.
- Ability to build trust with technical and business decision-makers including C-Level buyers to win in a competitive environment.
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, high-growth company environment.
- Experience with MEDDPICC and Command of the Message is a plus
- Travel up to 40%
Because you care - about people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life; it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a high-growth and inclusive environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind, you could be a perfect fit.
We offer an excellent PTO program, great health benefits, a casual and friendly environment, remote work, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth – both personally and professionally.
Firstup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.