Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Who We Are
At Firstup, our mission is to improve the employee experience at every moment that matters, large and small. As the communication pipeline for the world's workforce, we now serve 40 of the Fortune 100 companies, reaching and connecting more than 17 million employees daily.
Our employees are experts in the employee experience, workforce communications and technology.
Joining Firstup means joining a movement to make work better for every worker. As the world’s first intelligent communication platform, Firstup meaningfully engages employees at every moment from hire to retire, and delivers engagement insights to help companies support, promote and retain their talent. Our movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
Every employee is an owner with responsibility and credit for our progress.
Leadership is in our build and we see change as a catalyst for improvement.
We win as a team, committed to help our coworkers and customers thrive.
- Act as a functional and technical subject matter expert on the Firstup platform.
- Evangelize all aspects of platform technology: infrastructure, security, reliability, functionality, ease of setup, flexibility of integration options.
- Have in depth knowledge of customer implementations, technical operations, features, and roadmap.
- Discover the existing tech stack of prospective customers and their business needs and identify the best solution to enable them on the Firstup platform.
- Configure and deliver custom demo instances and integrations.
- Conduct technical demonstrations of the platform - these could be on-site, via video conferences or at field events.
- Contribute to and maintain a showcase of Firstup solutions.
- Document and share best practices with other Solutions Consultants to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Build relationships at all levels of technical resources within prospective customers.
- Support RFI / RFP process, security and contract reviews.
- Work with internal product teams to understand the roadmap as well as help influence upcoming functionality.
- Collaborate with and support marketing activities including briefings, conferences, and trade shows.
- 4+ years in Client facing roles: Pre-Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Solution Architect, Solutions Consultant, or similar.
- Must have experience with Enterprise SaaS applications software/solutions.
- Distinct passion for technology and curiosity to understand the marketing and communications technology landscape and technical integrations .
- Familiarity with API, Authentication, integration concepts.
- Familiarity with data and privacy laws such as GDPR and CCPA for SaaS companies.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills, especially in communicating complex technical conversations to a non-technical audience and handling customer questions and objections.
- Problem-solver mentality with the ability to address matters proactively, come up with creative solutions, implement feedback, and plan for the future.
- Great team player with strong team and cross-departmental collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and organization.
- Highly self-motivated towards personal and professional excellence.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service-oriented.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Firstup expects the base salary for this role to be between $100,000-$175,000. The starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience.
Because you care - about people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life; it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a high-growth and inclusive environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind, you could be a perfect fit.
We offer an excellent PTO program, great health benefits, a casual and friendly environment, remote work, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth – both personally and professionally.
Firstup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.