Salesforce Developer (Mexico)
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Are you excited about building something to provide a huge impact to the company such as shortening time to revenue? Are you fond of automating workflows and processes to eliminate as much human touchpoint as possible? Do you want to be a part of a high-performance team? Are you passionate about the quality of development and want to be a part of the strategy of world-class applications? Then you belong with us!
We are seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our growing Customer Experience engineering team. As an engineer on our team, you will serve a critical audience: our customers, who are the health and benefits buyers that make the best decisions for their employee base. This position is a key role on the team, demonstrating a wide assortment of skills and talents on a regular basis. This person is versed in Salesforce development and can apply agile methodologies.
The right candidate will work closely with multiple development teams and external partners to strategize and design solutions too difficult problems. The candidate will design systems to solve complex and sometimes ambiguous problems. The candidate will demonstrate a strong ownership of everything they worked on, and promote engineer best practices and operational excellence within the team. The candidate will work in partnership with the Product Owner and business development teams to transform product visions into reality.
* You Must be Located in Mexico
- Partner with cross functional teams to build solutions to improve customer launch efficiencyDesign systems to solve complex business problems.
- Design, build, and maintain system integrations to bring data in and out of Sales Cloud, using the appropriate Platform capabilities.
- Create clean data model and clean code in Sales Cloud.
- Identify areas of technical debt and influence roadmap plans with smart solutions.
- Swiftly address any issues and invest in resolutions that improve the product’s reliability going forward.
- Participate in and influence technical decisions of the teamPromote engineering best practices and operational excellence within the team.
- Stay in the loop on new Salesforce products and capabilities
- 5+ years in technical roles in a related industry
- 4+ years of experience building and testing custom solutions in Apex
- 3+ years of experience building Lightning components.
- Optimize for impact over progress and love getting stuff done.
- Experience with system design to solve complex problems.
- Experience with data integration, Salesforce Platform APIs, or other supporting technologies.
- Salesforce Sales CloudContinuous integration, especially with Salesforce DX.
- Experience in our other technologies is a bonus: Ruby, Java, Golang, React, GraphQL, AWSHL7 FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources)
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.