Director, Client Lifecycle
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
The Director, Client Lifecycle is responsible for designing, establishing and managing processes that support a best-in-class client experience. This individual will tirelessly pursue efforts that set Included Health up to achieve long-term client satisfaction, retention and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead cross-functional team that may include up to the following functions: Client Experience, Client Success Operations, Client Contracting and Expectation Management
- Manage team, championing engagement and fostering professional growth
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the team, including task delegation, conducting training and onboarding as needed, setting goals and supporting team members in achievement, conducting regular performance reviews
- Identification of opportunities for process improvements related to achieving client goals of retention, revenue recognition, satisfaction and growth
- Establish charter for newly aligned team, cultivate team engagement and demonstrate value to Included Health
Client Experience function:
- Work in partnership with Client Success leadership to establish governance and best practice strategy across all segments for critical components such as: Executive Sponsor program, Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews, and Client Satisfaction improvement initiatives
- Establish a process for Included Health for cross-client needs, including escalations, prioritizations and market feedback
- Work collaboratively with Launch Command to identify cross-client needs or escalations during implementations and partner with internal functions, including but not limited to, product, operations, clinical, member services, to prioritize and solution
- Partner closely with Client Success leadership on issues impacting multiple clients to identify cross-functional impacts, resourcing needs, and business prioritization, and work collaboratively with leaders from across the organization to drive to solutions that support client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Serve as central location for teams outside of GTM who have client-facing needs
Client Success Operations function:
- Lead tracking, measurement and reporting of Included Health clients, including revenue, retention, renewals, and satisfaction ○ Platform ownership of Client Success tools and architecture needed for team to be successful in their roles
- Management of critical business analytics, including but not limited to: client health reporting and analysis, management of end-of-year MBO calculation, and client tiering
- Client satisfaction survey administration, analysis and action planning
Client Contracting and Expectation Management:
- Maintain standard exhibit documents
- Oversee the preparation of proposals, negotiations, and the administration of contracts that follow company policies and legal requirements
- Manage appropriate inclusion of non-standard requests in contracting process
- Align with cross-functional partners in legal, finance, general management on all aspects of contracting standards and administration
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of professional work experience; success in high-growth and change organizations a plus
- Growth mindset
- Natural orientation to big picture thinking: the ability to see the forest for the trees and bring focus to big rocks that will make highest impact
- Successful experience working with cross-functional decision makers and building leadership confidence
- Innate client-centered focus
- Successful team management experience
- Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously and creatively execute projects
- Proactive and relentless: independently capable of seeking information in an unstructured environment, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize and execute
- Prompt and regular attendance at assigned work location.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment.
- Ability to remain seated in a stationary position for prolonged periods.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate keyboard, computer and other office-related equipment.
- No heavy lifting is expected, though occasional exertion of about 20 lbs. of force (e.g., lifting a computer / laptop) may be required.
- Ability to interact with leadership, employees, and members in an appropriate manner.
The United States new hire base salary target ranges for this full-time position are:
Zone A: $150,800 - $230,000 + equity + benefits
Zone B: $125,700 - $191,700 + equity + benefits
This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for candidates based on their respective Zone. Below is additional information on Included Health's commitment to maintaining transparent and equitable compensation practices across our distinct geographic zones.
Starting base salary for the successful candidate will depend on several job-related factors, unique to each candidate, which may include, but not limited to, education; training; skill set; years and depth of experience; certifications and licensure; business needs; internal peer equity; organizational considerations; and alignment with geographic and market data. Compensation structures and ranges are tailored to each zone's unique market conditions to ensure that all employees receive fair and competitive compensation based on their roles and locations. Your Recruiter can share your geographic zone alignment upon inquiry.
In addition to earning a base salary, this role is eligible for a performance-based bonus. Details of the Annual Bonus Plan, including performance metrics, target incentives, and potential earnings, will be discussed during the interview process.
In addition to receiving a competitive base salary, the compensation package may include, depending on the role, the following:
401(k) savings plan through Fidelity
Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage through multiple medical plan options (including disability insurance)
Full suite of Included Health telemedicine (e.g. behavioral health, urgent care, etc.) and health care navigation products and services offered at no cost for employees and dependents
Generous Paid Time Off ("PTO") and Discretionary Time Off (“DTO")
12 weeks of 100% Paid Parental leave
Up to $25,000 Fertility and Family Building Benefit
Compassionate Leave (paid leave for employees who experience a failed pregnancy, surrogacy, adoption or fertility treatment)
11 Holidays Paid with one Floating Paid Holiday
Work-From-Home reimbursement to support team collaboration and effective home office work
24 hours of Paid Volunteer Time Off (“VTO”) Per Year to Volunteer with Charitable Organizations
Your recruiter will share more about the specific salary range and benefits package for your role during the hiring process.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.