Senior Internal Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
Kyruus' mission is to connect people to the right care, in pursuit of our vision: a better healthcare system- one that's transparent and accessible- where everyone gets the care they need. At Kyruus, our values are at the heart of everything we do:
We care deeply – We do the right thing even if it’s the harder thing.
We are fiercely driven – We harness our curiosity to pursue continuous improvement and create simple solutions to complex problems.
We lead with respect – We celebrate the individual traits that make each of us unique and seek out diverse voices to listen and learn.
We are accountable – We do what we promise for each other and our customers.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Senior Internal Communications Manager role.
Care: You will go the extra mile when developing clear, empathetic, messaging and when engaging with others on a project or an event to ensure team based success and contributing to a positive employee experience.
Driven: You will support our organizational messaging by leaning into continuous learning and improvement towards getting to know our employees, leaders, products, company and industry.
Respect: You will be humble, curious, inclusive, and collaborative in your approach to messaging, collaboration, and interpersonal relationship building
Accountable: You will take pride, and ownership of our corporate communications strategy and execution, embracing the knowledge that communication is the key to our collective success at every level.
What you will do in a Senior Internal Communications Manager role at Kyruus:
- You’ll develop, execute and manage strategic, concise and engaging internal/employee communications including, but not limited to: communications plans, leadership messages/presentations, speakerships/remarks, talking points, Q&A/briefing documents, owned content including enterprise communications (web content, survey data), and other materials
- You’ll own planning and execution of monthly All-Hands Meetings, and agenda/planning for monthly Manager meetings, including contributing to executive messaging
- You’ll be a trusted advisor to our Executive Leadership Team on communications strategy and messaging for business transformations, change management, crisis management, M&A activity, organizational development, and business strategy.
- You’ll partner closely with functional area stakeholders (People, Marketing, Finance, etc.) and leadership , to provide counsel, seek feedback on approach, develop messaging about company changes, and ensure consistency of tone.
- You’ll create, execute and manage content and provide leadership to develop innovative strategies for delivering effective and engaging employee communications for known annual/quarterly needs (All Hands, Quarterly Business Updates, Management Calls, etc.) and ad-hoc needs
- You’ll leverage your understanding of Kyruus’ team members, products and industry to provide support for a high volume of internal communications needs including Confluence repository content development and execution around employee meetings
- You’ll collaborate with teams across Kyruus, particularly the Executive Leadership team on a regular basis and with Marketing and the Events team to help with events and Kyruus’ annual All Company Event
- You’ll manage and facilitate in the planning of certain high-profile company meetings, and special events, including the preparation of agendas, scripts and related collateral materials.
- You’ll report to the Director, Belonging and Growth in the People Department within the General & Administrative Division.
How You Can Grow
- Kyruus will bring you through an onboarding process that is both structured and self-guided, designed to enable connection and productivity as you learn more about our company, functions and products. Additionally, we have a culture of feedback, inclusive of our performance review process that provides you with the coaching, resources and opportunities to help you learn and grow with us.
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Internal Communications Manager role can move in a more linear career path to a Director, Internal Communications position. From there, you could move into a Senior Director level role or explore a management position within the People vertical.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and the People Team to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing Communications, Journalism or related field, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 7+ years of experience in a corporate or agency setting, managing corporate communications plans
- Demonstrated ability as a strong writer, manager and communications leader (expertise in project management and implementation).
- Capacity to strategize about the long term horizon and execute on the short term horizon; balancing future planning and immediate needs
- Strategic, data-driven thinker skilled at driving continual process improvement to increase impact.
- Proven ability to support and co-manage crisis communications, organizational change communications, employee-centric communications
- Exceptional editing and verbal communication skills; proficiency to write clearly and concisely on complex topics for a diverse set of internal and external audiences.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.