Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
At Kyruus Health, our mission is to connect people to the right care, in pursuit of our vision: a better healthcare system- one that's transparent and accessible- where everyone gets the care they need. Our values are at the heart of everything we do:
We care deeply – We do the right thing even if it’s the harder thing.
We are fiercely driven – We harness our curiosity to pursue continuous improvement and create simple solutions to complex problems.
We lead with respect – We celebrate the individual traits that make each of us unique and seek out diverse voices to listen and learn.
We are accountable – We do what we promise for each other and our customers.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Senior Product Marketing Manager role.
Care: you care about our customers and end users, ensuring products have a market fit and value is clearly articulated.
Driven: you are self-motivated and have a relentless focus on both internal and external education and promotion of the Kyruus products.
Respect: you bring together cross-functional teams, to be better together – joining together marketing, sales, product and more to accelerate go-to-market.
Accountable: you are an integral part of the team, holding yourself and others to a high-standard while not letting perfection be the enemy of progress.
What you will do in a Senior Product Marketing Manager role at Kyruus Health:
- Your typical day would include cross-functional collaboration to drive feature or product launches, creating product messaging, and keeping a pulse on the ever-changing market.
- You’ll work with and engage with our Product Management team to plan new feature and product rollouts, inform product development priorities with market insights, and execute go-to-market plans for solutions you own.
- You’ll acquire in-depth knowledge of our target markets, segments, buyer personas, competitors and partners via primary and secondary market research.
- You’ll be an expert on your product(s), the problems they solve, your buyers, and the related market dynamics, influencing the product roadmap and marketing activities that create interest in the market.
- You’ll help to drive internal and external promotion of the Kyruus Health products to ensure consistent positioning and understanding of the Kyruus Health value proposition.
- You’ll meet with sales regularly to understand market trends, target market challenges, and consumer needs, and develop informed sales enablement resources.
- You’ll organize market research or client case study programs to support product positioning and in-market storytelling, bringing market pain points and value to life.
- You’ll excel at communication and collaboration across cross-functional teams to support your primary responsibilities and champion our value proposition internally.
- You’ll report to the Director, Product Marketing in the Product Marketing department within the Marketing division.
How You Can Grow
- Kyruus Health will bring you through an onboarding process that is both structured and self-guided, designed to enable connection and productivity as you learn more about our company, functions and products. Additionally, we have a culture of feedback, inclusive of our performance review process that provides you with the coaching, resources and opportunities to help you learn and grow with us.
- Kyruunauts in the Senior Product Marketing Manager role can move in a more linear career path to a Product Marketing Director position.
- Kyruus Health also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
What you will bring:
- You’ll use your 10+ years experience in product marketing to:
- Lead product marketing efforts across the organization, bringing your marketing storytelling skills to help share product value in new ways.
- Drive external marketing efforts through market content, research papers, sales decks, collateral and by serving as the SME on your products.
- Leverage a data-driven approach to assessing products, determining market fit, go-to-market strategies and tactics.
- Drive efforts to develop ROI metrics and client case study stories that quantify the value of our solutions and support sales efforts.
- Promote internal marketing efforts through creation and rollout of competitive intel training, positioning documents, and collateral.
- Monitor competitive landscape, drawing insights and prepping external-facing teams with battlecards, rebuttals and support.
- Manage new product launches, including leading cross-functional launch teams and go-to-market strategy.
- Create an inclusive environment where your team and peers feel motivated to succeed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus Health is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus Health has facilities.