Partnerships Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
As a Partnerships Development Representative (also known as an SDR/Sales Development Representative), you will be responsible for prospecting and identifying new customers for Lyra. You will partner with Partnership Directors (Field Sales) to help large businesses understand the value of Lyra and provide our services as an employee benefit. We are building a team that will require a solutions-focused attitude, a high sense of urgency, and a passion for sales.
As one of the team members of the partnership development team, you will have the opportunity to help create processes and build high quality pipeline for multi million dollar deals. This is an opportunity to start your sales career at a high growth company and transition into a more senior sales role.
This role has a salary + a variable compensation component. Variable compensation is based on individual performance.
- Prospect into benefits buyers at large US businesses and generate pipeline for the Partnership Directors.
- Educate prospects on the value of Lyra’s behavioral health products via phone, email, LinkedIn, and events.
- Navigate through a complex series of buyers to understand pain points, gaps, and drive urgency to consider Lyra as a possible solution.
- Maintain and update accurate log of activity in the CRM system.
- 1+ Years of experience in a phone sales role as a part of a B2B company or a driven new grad who thrives in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- An interest in sales and behavioral health.
- The ability to proactively engage new customers through email, phone, and social networks.
- A high sense of urgency that can adapt and pivot in every conversation.
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of behavioral health and Lyra.
- A team-player attitude with a desire to improve internal processes beyond your day-today tasks.
- A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor while launching your career.
- Able to type 50+ words per minute
- Familiar with SalesForce, Outreach, LinkedIn, and G Suite
- Experience in generating scripts, prospecting emails, and creating curiosity from prospects.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.