Sr. Salesforce Developer (Remote - U.S. only) - Provider
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
Burlingame, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to help maintain and enhance our Salesforce instances and processes to allow our organization to scale and our users to thrive. As a part of the Enterprise Systems team, this role will support and lead the analysis, design and development of Salesforce functionality while working with numerous stakeholders from all sectors of Lyra Health. The Salesforce Developer will lead requirements gathering sessions with internal customers, work with teammates to design and implement comprehensive, scalable solutions, and perform necessary maintenance and incremental improvements to ensure user satisfaction.
The main focus of this role will be to work with business users to help groom the tickets, documentation, and development. The candidate should be proficient in Agile methodologies and CI/CD processes. Will be responsible for relationship management with business users to guide them through the technical challenges.
We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too! Attention to detail is critical in this role. Your work will directly impact the performance, security and effective business processes at Lyra. You are empathetic to user needs, a good listener and a great communicator.
This position can be based in the Burlingame, CA office, or remote.
- Partner and consult with business stakeholders to identify and define business requirements
- Support the day-to-day application needs of our growing user base
- Assist in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions using best practices
- Customize the Salesforce platform using declarative and coded approaches including Lightning Pages, Flow Builder, APEX triggers and classes, and Lightning Components
- Design and develop cross-platform integrations using REST API
- Conduct investigations and analysis to provide recommendations regarding technology improvements, development best practices, standardization, and upgrades
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs identified by end users
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve processes to keep teams as efficient as possible
- Maintain and configure our development and test instances for our internal sandboxes
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices
- 3+ years on the Salesforce application in a technical and/or functional role that has owned defining and delivering custom enterprise applications
- 2+ years of development experience with Salesforce (Apex, Lightning Components, Force.com APIs and Web Services) or other relevant programming experience
- 5+ years of experience in general technical development and support
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with the ability to share insights and expectations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues, both locally and remotely
- Deep proficiency with Salesforce security model
- An advocate for building things the right way - even when 'hard requirements' state otherwise
- Intimate knowledge of platform governor limits to enable apps that scale to large data and large numbers of users
- Proven ability to integrate multiple SAAS systems with Salesforce using both integration applications as well as custom built integrations
- Master of problem identification, root cause analysis, and troubleshooting
- Curious with an appetite for learning and supporting multiple teams
- Experience with Agile tools (Jira) and methodologies
- Experience with Development Tools and technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), Git , SVN etc.
- Salesforce Certifications: Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II, and Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience with middleware tools, such as Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Informatica, etc.
Diversity & Inclusion at Lyra
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
See more open positions at Lyra Health
Something looks off?