Recruiting Ops Associate, Provider Network Development
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Support Provider Network Development’s [PND] recruitment operations team in identifying top-quality licensed mental health therapists to join our rapidly-growing program. Our Provider Network Development Recruitment Team leads the full recruitment process, from marketing and outreach to applicant evaluation and hiring to working closely with our Operations and Clinical teams. You will be part of a highly-skilled, collaborative team who are shaping an innovative model of care. The work you do will help to create positive outcomes for our clients and redesign how mental health care is delivered today.
- Identifies, evaluates and generates leads for new provider recruitment efforts as it relates to specific client led searches
- Leverages our existing network using creative strategies and effectively communicates with our contracted providers
- Partners with senior leaders to determine opportunities for improving procedures within existing workflows and manages complex operational tasks
- Commitment to operational excellence
- Independently collaborates with team members and key contacts within PND, Care Navigation and Clinical Leadership teams to address various case types received
- Independently utilizes creative judgment to source providers in hard-to-recruit geographies
- Partners with PND manager and Data team to identify patterns in personalized search case types received as well as in applications reviewed
- Maintains thorough records of all provider leads/applicant interactions including preparing/vetting provider leads for recruiter outreach and sharing weekly reports
- Adheres to tight deadlines addressing all client-led searches, including high-risk cases, within a 24-48 hour designated period
- Tracks and reports on the volume of applications weekly/as needed
- Communicates sensitive application decisions, including denials, directly to interested providers
- Demonstrates proficiencies in wide range of technical areas including Zendesk, Salesforce, JIRA board, G Suite, etc; Comfortable learning new technologies
- Committed to evaluating provider candidacy based on solution-focused, evidence-based therapy standards within Lyra
- Demonstrates strong analytical verbal, and written communication
- 3+ years experience with digital health operations, or related experiences; healthcare experience a plus
- Highly organized self-starter; able to multitask and apply structure to ambiguous situations
- Experience improving processes from an operational lens
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Quantitative analytical skills ( Excel/Google sheets), SQL a plus
- Passion for expanding access to quality mental health care
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
See more open positions at Lyra Health
Something looks off?