Sr. Software Engineer - Engineering Tools (Remote - U.S. only)
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
We’re looking for exceptional engineers to join our team. We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
This role can be carried out (hybrid) from our Burlingame, CA headquarters, or remote/virtual (remote candidates must be physically located within the United States).
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering, Automation, DevOps and Data teams to continually implement, maintain, and improve our Automation tools and infrastructure (including our staging and other test environments).
- Enforce and adhere to best practices for security and reliability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve automation/infrastructure issues.
- Ensure that new features are continually shipped with the highest quality and automation coverage
- 6+ years of overall software development/automation experience
- In-depth experience using Jenkins or equivalent CI/CD tools
- Passionate about shipping the highest quality products
- Must be highly proactive and a self-starter.
- AWS Experience
- BS in CS or related technical field
Diversity & Inclusion at Lyra
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.