Analytics Associate - Growth
Sales & Business Development, Data Science
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
The Growth Analytics team supports our internal stakeholders and works cross-functionally to enable and support Lyra’s programs with data driven insights and decisions. The Analytics Associate role is for someone that excels at analyzing data to improve program strategy & operations, while communicating deliverables with clarity and precision. The ideal candidate will serve as a technical and thought leader, who is able to lead deep analysis projects, complete ad-hoc requests, and create strong deliverables for Lyra’s internal stakeholders.
- Specialize in a particular area of the business; become the subject matter expert to address internal and external inquiries, as well as be an active stakeholder in exploratory projects, growth/scaling, defining and tracking KPIs, process improvements, etc.
- Lead cross-functional meetings with Billing and Finance stakeholders to drive strategic and operational initiatives
- Work with large data sets to independently ascertain how to query data and run analyses to draw actionable insights
- Develop clinical and operational metrics to more effectively inform performance management
- Execute deep-dive analyses to investigate program trends to improve total addressable market, utilization, and overall care experience
- Create data visualizations to improve programmatic metric tracking, automate operations initiatives and processes, and better inform data-driven decision making
- Collaborate effectively with various teams to synthesize business needs, collaborate on deliverables, and drive resolutions to operational and data challenges
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business/Finance, Econ, Engineering, Science or other related field
- 4+ years experience with management consulting, business operations, analytics, corporate strategy, or related experiences; healthcare experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable with SQL, Excel, and data visualization tools; Salesforce experience is a plus
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills as this role will require working cross functionally with Data Science, Product, Finance, and Operations teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and drilling down analyses for open ended questions
- Adaptability and flexibility are key in this role as business needs are ever-evolving and changing
- Passion for expanding access to quality mental health care
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.