Sr. Software QA Engineer - Automation (Remote - U.S. only)
Posted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
Lyra is looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to support Test Automation for one or more scrum teams. The engineer will be creating and maintaining integration, E2E, performance, and release tests in addition to managing test runs for a suite of applications hosted in AWS. In addition, the engineer will be collaborating with the various scrum teams to gather requirements, implement new automated tests, and manage automation pipelines to ensure staging and pre-prod environments quality & stability.
We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
This role can be carried out (hybrid) from our Burlingame, CA headquarters, or remote/virtual (remote candidates must be physically located within the United States).
- Lead the charge on maintaining and improving our QA automation framework
- Work with a small and nimble engineering team to ensure that new features are continually shipped with the highest quality and automation coverage
- Collaborate with key partners including product management, data science, behavioral health specialists
- BS in CS or related technical field
- 5+ years of overall software development/automation experience
- In-depth experience using Selenium or equivalent automation tools
- Passionate about shipping the highest quality products
- Must be highly proactive and a self-starter. We’re a startup, so everyone contributes to design, product, front and back end and quality
Diversity & Inclusion at Lyra
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.