Channel Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is seeking an experienced, strategic-thinking Channel Marketing Manager to join our growing team. As a Channel Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for educating, engaging, and building excitement within our benefits consultant and healthcare audiences. You’ll develop and implement effective marketing strategies that drive pipeline growth and extend the reach of our mental health solution. You’ll work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to drive revenue growth through our business development and strategic alliances channels.
- Develop and execute cross functional marketing plans that align with Lyra’s sales and marketing objectives and span various marketing channels (e.g. events, webinars, ABM, content, campaigns, email marketing, etc)
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences and their needs and develop customer profiles and personas
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Content teams to develop messaging, positioning, and compelling content that resonates with our target audiences (e.g. benefits consultants, health systems, health plans) and encourages action including presentations, website copy, blog posts, email campaigns, white papers, one-pagers, landing pages, data sheets, case studies, videos, etc.)
- Create effective communications that keep Lyra top-of-mind for our channel partners and benefits consultants
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify, build, implement, and measure joint promotional activities that drive demand and revenue pipeline (e.g. campaigns, industry events, co-sponsored webinars)
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to optimize marketing programs and campaigns
- Track and report on marketing campaign performance, providing regular updates to key stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in channel marketing, and share knowledge with the team to continuously improve our strategies and tactics
- Manage relationships with external vendors and partners and internal stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of marketing campaigns and projects
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- Employee benefits or healthcare industry experience preferred
- Highly collaborative/transparent
- Proven track record of driving demand and pipeline growth
- Creative thinker who can drive new approaches to stand out and reach our audiences
- Competent in various areas of marketing including strategy, planning, sales enablement, thought leadership, omni-channel, project management, growth marketing
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent Communicator–strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive communication and teamwork
- Strong project management
- Flexible, ability to pivot and problem solve
To be successful in this role, you should have a solid understanding of growth marketing principles and experience in developing and executing successful channel marketing programs. You should be a strategic thinker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.