Sr. Program Manager
Software Engineering, Operations
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
Senior Program Managers will play a critical role in owning product planning and launches across all our scrum teams, and partnering closely with Product (PM, Design), Engineering, Product Marketing (PMM), Go-to-Market (GTM), Customer Success (CS), Clinical Ops, and the leadership team to execute our product strategy and achieve our business goals. This role is highly visible across the organization and is crucial to ensure that we execute at a high level across every facet of product management, development, and operations.
Lyra is looking for two experienced Senior Program Managers to join us in the following areas:
- Global care: delivering enhancements within Lyra’s global offering
- Client enrollment: driving engagement to our growing suite of care options
This role can be carried out (hybrid) from our Burlingame, CA headquarters, or remote/virtual (remote candidates must be physically located within the United States).
- Manage product scrum team timelines and schedules by working closely with product management, design, and engineering partners – to ensure key milestones are met and we have timely and efficient product launches across different regions
- Partner closely with PMM to align product development with marketing strategies for global markets
- Collaborate with GTM and CS teams to ensure a seamless transition from product development to product launch and customer onboarding, and receiving feedback to further drive the product roadmap
- Develop and manage detailed project plans, including milestones, resources, and dependencies
- Facilitate communication across different teams and stakeholders to ensure alignment and timely execution of initiatives
- Identify and manage risks and issues that may impact the successful delivery of cross-functional initiatives and associated goals
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by regularly reviewing and optimizing processes and methodologies
- Minimum of 4 years in program management, or a related role in a software development environment
- For the global care role: proven experience managing global product launches and coordinating across multiple teams and cross-functional stakeholders
- For the client enrollment role: proven experience working with marketing and technical stakeholders to optimize funnel conversion
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to manage several projects and work-streams simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to think strategically and tactically to solve problems and drive results
- Autonomous and self-motivated, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in project management tools (Jira, Confluence, Asana, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field a plus
- PMP, PgMP, or similar project management certification a plus
Diversity & Inclusion at Lyra
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.