Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
The Lyra Finance Team is looking for an experienced leader to build and oversee the FP&A function at Lyra Health. The position will work closely with leadership across the business to shed light on business performance, revenue, and spending. This role will oversee corporate expenses, including headcount planning and cash forecasting, and be responsible for the administration of FP&A systems. The ideal candidate is highly organized, technical & flexible, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to develop and mentor others.
- Own the financial planning cycle, including managing the monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes, provide management reporting, variance analysis, forecasting, and scenario planning
- Lead the monthly forecast and variance process and operational reviews. Prepare and report quarterly performance to the Executive team, Board of Directors, investors, and shareholders
- Provide financial analyses and insights to support strategic initiatives, including developing complex financial and decision-making models to provide meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
- Publish key financial and business metrics, monitor performance, and provide management with insights into key drivers of business performance, identifying risks and opportunities
- Partner with executive leadership to prepare Board materials, presentations, and quarterly guidance
- Work closely with Finance and Accounting partners to analyze and develop the long-term business plan
- As a key member of the Finance leadership team, build the financial and organizational infrastructure to support the company’s current and future business requirements. Use systems solutions to streamline reporting and automate internal processes
- Support business development efforts and M&A transaction and post-close integration plans
- Build and mentor a team of Finance professionals as the organization grows and prepares for new challenges
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or quantitative field
- 10+ years of experience in corporate finance or related field
- 5+ years of leadership and management experience
- Experience with public company financial operations including SEC reporting, producing guidance materials, and creating supplementary earnings content to support earning calls and analyst call-backs
- Previous experience in a senior FP&A leadership role at a high growth pre-IPO private or public tech company
- Experience building and optimizing cross-functional FP&A processes and implementing financial planning systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.