Sr. Data Engineer
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
Lyra Health, Inc., headquartered in Burlingame, CA, seeks a work-at-home Senior Data Engineer (with the ability to telecommute with appropriate telecommuting systems) responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving Lyra Health’s software interface that enables provider and patient interaction, particularly with respect to data ingestion, data storage, data modeling, and external data sharing.
- Specific duties of this position include:
- (i) developing, deploying and maintaining data warehouse models, data pipelines and data infrastructure to meet business use-cases using technologies such as SQL and Python;
- (ii) designing and implementing scalable database systems that adapt to Lyra Health’s evolving capabilities;
- (iii) collaborating with key partners including product management, data science, and behavioral health specialists to analyze software/data needs; and
- (iv) ensuring that software development best practices as well as database quality and security standards are adhered to during all phases of software development.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Informatics, or a directly related field plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in a directly related position.
- Must also have a minimum of 4 years of experience with each of the following (can be concurrent):
- (i) Python;
- (ii) building fault tolerant data pipelines;
- (iii) implementing, maintaining, and scaling data integration solutions;
- (iv) implementing and designing data warehouses using MPP databases, such as Presto, Azure Kusto, Snowflake, BigQuery, or Redshift; and
- (v) building data models using SQL.
- Must also have knowledge of each of the following:
- (i) SQL;
- (ii) data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Looker, or Power BI;
- (iii) AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, or another equivalent cloud computing service; and
- (iv) AWS S3, Azure Blob, Google Storage, or another equivalent cloud storage service.
Apply at: https://www.lyrahealth.com/careers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.