Operations Lead, Complex Care
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
As an Operations Lead - Complex Care, you will play a critical role in the innovative and impactful programs and services that Lyra offers its members. Your work each day will be varied, challenging, and fast paced. The ideal candidate is someone skilled at navigating relationships with leadership at provider organizations, excels at project management, and is able to work with data to track and forecast key metrics. Candidates with experience in behavioral health settings and behavioral health training or education preferred.
This role may be a good fit if you are energized by the prospect of managing relationships with external behavioral health organizations and delivering day-to-day operational support. We’re looking for a candidate that brings organization, interpersonal, and analytical strengths to the organization. You will be a representative of Lyra externally and need to be able to navigate internal and external relationships. Must be comfortable with ambiguity, flexible, and passionate about transforming mental healthcare. Occasional travel may be required.
- Develop targets for recruiting provider organizations to join Lyra’s network including developing a process to manage the pipeline
- Outreach, pitch, and negotiate partnerships and contracts with external provider organizations
- Evaluate potential partners for clinical quality, culturally responsive care, and evidence-based treatment modalities
- Manage day-to-day relationships with external provider organizations (e.g., provide ongoing education on Lyra processes and policies, field daily questions and concerns from provider organizations, facilitate quality oversight)
- Maintain a database of provider organizations, conduct quality control of existing data, and update any inaccurate information
- Serve as a liaison between internal teams on the status of the provider organizations in our network.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to improve existing workflows and develop and lead implementation of new processes within Lyra.
- Develop/use dashboards to track key metrics on Lyra’s network of provider organizations; create necessary reports for Go-To-Market teams, and other relevant internal stakeholders
- 8+ years of professional experience with at least 2 years of operational experience in healthcare or a start-up environment
- Experience working with behavioral health providers (individual or organizational) in the capacity of recruitment, contracting, operational efficiency, training, clinical quality, and/or strategy.
- Familiarity with behavioral health programs, policy, service delivery, marketing, quality, and/or strategy. Former clinicians are encouraged to apply.
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or psychology is a plus; or candidates with training/experience in healthcare settings. We will also consider candidates with a Bachelor’s degree if strongly qualified.
- Candidates must be a full time resident of the United States; work cannot be completed from outside the United States.
- Strong proficiency with Google suite (docs, slides, spreadsheets); familiarity with Salesforce CRM; experience building and utilizing Tableau dashboards.
- Experience working on multidisciplinary teams including with organizational leaders; external stakeholders; and/or client executives.
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on quickly gaining trust by being thorough, patient, concise, and clear while troubleshooting remotely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong drive to tackle projects independently.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.