Director, GTM Analytics and Business Systems
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Director of GTM Analytics and Business Systems who will play a key role in driving Lyra’s GTM reporting and tech stack management. The position will work closely with leadership across GTM to shed light on performance and to improve efficiency through automation.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, technical, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to develop and mentor others.
- GTM Analytics
- Managing GTM reporting and analysis providing critical insights to all GTM areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success.
- Closely collaborate with Finance teams to develop comprehensive analytics for executive and leadership decision-making.
- Expertise in developing scalable GTM and product usage analytics and effectively transforming them into concise, cohesive presentations and narratives.
- Overseeing the instance of Tableau and developing a catalog of GTM and BoB dashboards and insights.
- Synthesizing and conveying complex findings into actionable executive-level presentations and briefings.
- Establishing a regular cadence of KPIs, insights, and presentations for Leadership Meetings.
- Guiding a dedicated team of professionals specializing in Data, Salesforce, and Analytics
- Working with the business to resolve data integrity issues and inconsistencies through enhancements in processes, systems, and integrations.
- GTM Business Systems
- Seamlessly integrate and maintain the GTM tech stack
- Enhance efficiency, especially for customer-facing teams, by implementing advanced automation in systems and processes.
- Ensure the roadmap is clear and understandable for all stakeholders.
- Set priorities, drive focus, and ensure accountability to business timelines.
- Refine and own the governance process for intake and prioritization of GTM business systems requests.
- Conduct sessions with a cross-functional IT team for large projects, focusing on scalability and usability.
- Lead the team to achieve excellence in creating standardized and comprehensive documentation for business systems.
- Develop and manage business relationships with software partners and service providers, negotiating for best value.
- Collaborate with the security and legal teams to ensure implemented systems are compliant and secure.
- Educational Background: BA/BS degree in a relevant field.
- Work Experience: 10+ years of experience, preferably in a high growth company
- Strong experience in Reporting and Dashboarding using Tableau, Tableau Prep and Salesforce
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities, with expertise in data collection, interpretation, forecasting, and predictive model-building.
- Proven ability in leading Analytics or BI functions.
- Experience in managing Data and Analytics infrastructure and reporting systems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.