Senior Director, Customer Success - Major/Key Accounts
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Senior Director of Customer Success for our Major/Key Account Team. You will report directly to the SVP of customer success and lead a team of Senior Group Managers, who oversee high-performing Senior Customer Success Managers for our segment of Lyra’s largest customers. drive efficiency, scalability and effectiveness of the customer success team. You should be a strategic thinker, highly collaborative and have strong leadership skills.
An ideal candidate will have significant experience with serving large, complex customers and scaling a customer success team. This role will be a great fit for you if you are a doer, who is passionate about making a difference, comfortable with ambiguity, naturally collaborative and comfortable juggling multiple projects/priorities.
- Lead a team of high-performing Senior Group Managers and their team of Senior Customer Success managers who support Lyra’s largest customers; invest in the career development of the leaders who report to you
- Own the engagement, revenue growth, satisfaction and retention of our largest customers, including monthly forecasting and reporting on your success strategy metrics to ensure team goals are met
- Model psychological safety, promoting department-wide practice of giving and receiving feedback and of team members being able to express differing opinions safely
- Build strong relationships and effective communication channels with key cross functional partners including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Analytics, GTM Ops, Product, and Finance; leverage these relationships to address top themes based on customer feedback, internal ways of working and requests for enhancements to our product offerings
- Develop and implement a comprehensive customer success strategy aligned with the company's overall goals and objectives
- Support planning, budgeting, staffing for their team
- 15+ years of work experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment; experience leading Customer Success or similar teams is preferred
- 8+ years of management experience strongly preferred; proven ability to lead and grow operational teams
- Experience in employer-sponsored health benefits space required
- Exceptional listening and communication skills both verbal and written, with an emphasis on quickly gaining trust; ability to influence within the department and across the organization to ensure execution of high-level and impactful projects
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Track record of successfully executing impactful and high-level projects
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree recommended (e.g., MBA)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.