SMB Account Executive
Nightfall makes safeguarding sensitive data for every application simple and seamless. Organizations, from startups to global brands, trust Nightfall’s software platform and APIs to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data.
As an SMB Account Executive at Nightfall, you'll field and drive all sales transactions with customers in our SMB segment. We have tremendous inbound interest from customers in this segment and require an ambitious, sales-oriented individual to not only manage all inbound inquiries for the sales team but also own the end-to-end sales cycle.
- Qualify inbound leads generated from marketing programs, campaigns, and partners
- Manage the entire sales cycle and drive revenue in the SMB segment
- Triage and route all out-of-segment inbound inquiries to the appropriate Account Executive
- Record all data, document touchpoints, and update and maintain CRM accordingly
- Develop an accurate forecast for the SMB sales segment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ambition, high energy, and unwavering desire to achieve top results
- 1+ years work experience in managing inbound and outbound calls and inquiries at a fast-growing, gritty B2B SaaS company, consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Super motivated, proactive & goal-oriented self starter and team player
- Eagerness and propensity to learn quickly
- Ability to understand technical concepts and enthusiasm for technology
- Articulate, confident with solid written and verbal skills: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
- Technically proficient with modern sales tools, including Salesforce
- SDR and/or sales experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Meeting and exceeding quota consistently
- Salesforce.com proficiency
- Experience working with a fast-growing, gritty software company
Nightfall is a cybersecurity startup dedicated to helping organizations secure and manage their sensitive data. As a leading enterprise technology company, our product affects the personal data that people entrust businesses to store & process with care every day. Critical data in modern organizations is often sprayed across a broad set of cloud data silos, and it’s a herculean task for security & compliance teams to monitor, manage, and protect this highly sensitive data. Via machine learning, our product makes it easy for organizations to discover, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their cloud footprint - such as their corporate SaaS, data infrastructure, and even their own apps. In doing so, we prevent data leakage, provide unprecedented data visibility & protection across the cloud, and enable compliance. We’re a technology startup founded in San Francisco, well-funded by leading institutional investors like Bain and Venrock, and a cadre of security & IT leaders from Okta, Salesforce, Atlassian, Splunk, FireEye, and more. Learn more on our website www.nightfall.ai or by reaching out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.