Customer Success Manager, Scale
Nightfall makes safeguarding sensitive data for every application simple and seamless. Organizations, from startups to global brands, trust Nightfall’s software platform and APIs to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data.
As a Customer Success Manager at Nightfall, you’ll play a pivotal role with our customers. You’ll help orchestrate the customer relationship, drive effective product adoption, and advise on integrations to ensure customers are deriving value & seeing success with the Nightfall platform. This is the perfect role for someone who is eager to be on the frontlines of the data security industry and work closely with customers at a fast-growing startup.
- Manage customer success and ensure customers realize the full value of the Nightfall platform
- Develop and deliver a roadmap to success, advising customers to reach business goals
- Drive product adoption and ongoing use of Nightfall, while delivering and maintaining customer happiness
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive expansion revenue and manage renewals
- Engage with business leaders to thoughtfully help them identify upsell opportunities to expand Nightfall’s footprint and depth of engagement
- Communicate enhancement opportunities & product feedback across engineering, product, sales & marketing
- Become an expert on the Nightfall platform and our integrations, while keeping up with industry trends in data security
- 2+ years of consulting, account management, customer success, or sales experience, working with enterprise customers in SaaS startup settings
- You prioritize customer experience with a focus on customer happiness and retention
- You drive to understand customers’ business goals, anticipate future needs, and identify solutions
- You are a team player with a high level of integrity and a desire to assist your team - you can be flexible as your team scales
- You have proven capacity to develop relationships and optimize enterprise customer accounts
- You have strong business acumen and an interest in machine learning & information security
- You have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability
- You’re resourceful - you may not have all the answers, but you know how to find them
Nightfall is a cybersecurity startup dedicated to helping organizations secure and manage their sensitive data. As a leading enterprise technology company, our product affects the personal data that people entrust businesses to store & process with care every day. Critical data in modern organizations is often sprayed across a broad set of cloud data silos, and it’s a herculean task for security & compliance teams to monitor, manage, and protect this highly sensitive data. Via machine learning, our product makes it easy for organizations to discover, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their cloud footprint - such as their corporate SaaS, data infrastructure, and even their own apps. In doing so, we prevent data leakage, provide unprecedented data visibility & protection across the cloud, and enable compliance. We’re a technology startup founded in San Francisco, well-funded by leading institutional investors like Bain and Venrock, and a cadre of security & IT leaders from Okta, Salesforce, Atlassian, Splunk, FireEye, and more. Learn more on our website www.nightfall.ai or by reaching out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.