Field Marketing Manager
Nightfall makes safeguarding sensitive data for every application simple and seamless. Organizations, from startups to global brands, trust Nightfall’s software platform and APIs to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data.
As Field Marketing Manager, you will partner closely with our revenue team to build out field marketing at Nightfall. In this role, you will own creating the experiential events and programs that bring the Nightfall message to every security team in innovative companies everywhere. Programs will be aligned to regional and segment-specific sales priorities and revenue targets, and will include field events, trade shows, partner programs, and executive programs. You are energetic about field marketing and working across go-to-market teams to drive a high-quality pipeline.
- Research, plan, and execute our field marketing strategy for global events, including third-party conferences, regional field events, and campaigns to accelerate deals.
- Handle the logistics and execution of all planned events, which involves developing event strategies, choosing the best promotional channels, collaborating with external vendors for event logistics, managing branded merchandise supply, overseeing event staffing, and establishing lead goals and metrics for each event.
- Collaborate with the sales & customer success teams to determine the right balance between field events and deal acceleration campaigns. Manage the execution of these campaigns, covering topics, speaking engagements, locations, promotion, and follow-up activities.
- Take charge of reporting and tracking the program pipeline and performance results, ensuring they align with quarterly and annual targets.
- Manage the budget, monitor SFDC campaign progress, and oversee other operational processes to achieve set targets.
- Assess the impact and return on investment (ROI) of all event campaigns to gauge success and inform potential future investments.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Demonstrated success in creating and managing field marketing initiatives and fostering relationships with sales teams.
- Enthusiasm for startups and a willingness to contribute to building from the ground up, along with a mindset open to experimentation.
- Proficiency in hands-on execution, capable of managing multiple priorities through effective project and time management. Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to anticipate sales needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal abilities. Capable of engaging and motivating internal teams and leaders across various functions.
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with marketing tools such as HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Interest and creative mindset for messaging, design concepts, and media.
- Ability to travel up to 50% as required.
Nightfall is a cybersecurity startup dedicated to helping organizations secure and manage their sensitive data. As a leading enterprise technology company, our product affects the personal data that people entrust businesses to store & process with care every day. Critical data in modern organizations is often sprayed across a broad set of cloud data silos, and it’s a herculean task for security & compliance teams to monitor, manage, and protect this highly sensitive data. Via machine learning, our product makes it easy for organizations to discover, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their cloud footprint - such as their corporate SaaS, data infrastructure, and even their own apps. In doing so, we prevent data leakage, provide unprecedented data visibility & protection across the cloud, and enable compliance. We’re a technology startup founded in San Francisco, well-funded by leading institutional investors like Bain and Venrock, and a cadre of security & IT leaders from Okta, Salesforce, Atlassian, Splunk, FireEye, and more. Learn more on our website www.nightfall.ai or by reaching out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.