Security Operations Analyst
Nightfall makes safeguarding sensitive data for every application simple and seamless. Organizations, from startups to global brands, trust Nightfall’s software platform and APIs to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data.
As a Security Operations Analyst, you'll partner closely with Customer Success, Product, Data Science, and Engineering to impact our customers' experience with the Nightfall platform and develop cutting-edge machine learning models.
- Identify critical data in text and images according to the project requirements with sufficient accuracy.
- Own the quality of all training data and work on proactively identifying issues.
- Analyze and help define data quality metrics, reports, and standards
- Work closely with our Data Science team to present data quality metrics and help identify new attributes that should be labeled
- Microsoft Office or Google Spreadsheet experience
- Ability to learn new software solutions promptly
- Strong communication and organization skills
- High attention to detail
- Must be willing to work with shifted hours on Europe or US time
- This team operates similarly to a managed security operations team, and staffing may sometimes require work on weekends and holidays
Nightfall is a cybersecurity startup dedicated to helping organizations secure and manage their sensitive data. As a leading enterprise technology company, our product affects the personal data that people entrust businesses to store & process with care every day. Critical data in modern organizations is often sprayed across a broad set of cloud data silos, and it’s a herculean task for security & compliance teams to monitor, manage, and protect this highly sensitive data. Via machine learning, our product makes it easy for organizations to discover, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their cloud footprint - such as their corporate SaaS, data infrastructure, and even their own apps. In doing so, we prevent data leakage, provide unprecedented data visibility & protection across the cloud, and enable compliance. We’re a technology startup founded in San Francisco, well-funded by leading institutional investors like Bain and Venrock, and a cadre of security & IT leaders from Okta, Salesforce, Atlassian, Splunk, FireEye, and more. Learn more on our website www.nightfall.ai or by reaching out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.