IT, Data Science
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Interested in building Web 3 with us? The next few years in crypto, NFTs, and Web3 belong to builders and believers — not short-term speculators. At Rarible, we believe that Web 3 will spread only when teams create excellent infrastructure, fill gaps, and provide solutions that benefit communities and create a better internet for everyone.
If this resonates with you, we'd love to have you on board!
We're on the lookout for a highly motivated data analyst to help us stay ahead of the game.
About the Role:
As our Data Analyst, you'll play a crucial role in analyzing and identifying market trends within the NFT/web3 space. You'll have a passion for the industry and an understanding of the ecosystes that drives creators and consumers.
- Conducting research on the latest market trends and developments within the web3/NFT/crypto space.
- Analyzing data from internal and external sources to identify key insights and trends that can be leveraged to grow our business.
- Building reports and dashboards that will help senior leaders within the company make informed decisions.
- Working collaboratively with other teams within the organization to drive growth and identify opportunities for improvement.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a data analysis role, preferably within the blockchain or cryptocurrency industry.
- Proven experience in data analytics, data visualization, and data mining.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, and other data analysis tools.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Working for a rapidly expanding global organization
- Full-time role with a hybrid Hub policy in Lisbon or NY - Remote also offered
- Unlimited paid days off policy to own your own R&R
- Stock options and RARI Token grants
- Hardware and software for the needs of your role.
We are passionate about what we do and care deeply about our product. We are committed to creating a culture of learning and growth, where our team members can thrive. If you are interested in joining us on this mission, we would love to see you on-board!
See more open positions at Rarible
Something looks off?