Senior Technical TA Partner
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
Salsify’s Talent Acquisition team prides itself on providing an outstanding interviewing experience for candidates of all levels. We believe in integrity and transparency with our candidates and hiring managers alike and that our superpowers lie in flexibility & adaptability. With these values in mind, we’re dedicated to bringing the right people to the right roles at the right time for Salsify.
As a Senior Technical Talent Acquisition Partner, you'll play a meaningful role at Salsify by cultivating our most valuable asset: our people. You'll make a key impact on our organization by sourcing, vetting, interviewing and hiring technical talent - software engineering, product management, and product design, while also functioning as a partner to hiring managers within the business you support. The opportunity is tailor-made for you if you want to partner with our global R&D leaders on hiring, support and optimize our ongoing diversity & inclusion recruitment strategy, participate in talent program work, and more. You'll be empowered and supported to be a key player in building out these teams as we prepare for our next phase of exciting growth!
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Execute a full-cycle recruiting strategy: source, recruit, interview and close professionals across a range of R&D roles, including Product Managers, Software Engineers, Product Designers, and other business functions as needed.
- Work autonomously to build trusted relationships with hiring managers to create a true hiring partnership
- Ensure an unparalleled candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview formatting
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Continuously work to raise the bar on the level of talent we are bringing into Salsify!
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 5+ years of proven experience in full-cycle recruiting for technical positions at a global, high-growth company; SaaS industry experience preferred
- A proven record of applying creative sourcing strategies; you don’t rely on referrals or inbound applications to fill your roles
- A flawless ability to build rapport with candidates and employees regardless of hierarchy
- A willingness to exhibit flexibility in a fast-changing environment
- A self-starting and resourceful work ethic needing little to no guidance but with enough humility to know when to ask for help
- History of collaborating with business leaders to make great hiring decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (our company language is English); sense of humor a plus!
- Tools we use: Greenhouse, GSuite, Slack, LinkedIn Recruiter, Fetcher, Workday, and many more!
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.