GS1 Standards Analyst
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
As a GS1 Relations Analyst (North America) at Salsify, you will be responsible for the success of our existing Customers and Prospects in their GDSN adoption or expansion in Europe by collaborating closely with Sales, PreSales, CSM and GS1 Member Organizations in Europe. This position is critical to the success of the expansion of the Salsify GDSN footprint and will play a central role in the execution against Salsify’s global syndication strategy.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Act as the GDSN Thought Leader for North America (US and Canada) through effective understanding and knowledge of the GS1 standards (esp. GDSN)
- Establish and maintain strong relationships to GS1 organizations, Retailers and Foodservice distributors in North America and gather target market requirements and trading partner specific validations
- Attend GS1 workgroup meetings in North America to capture and define upcoming market specific GDSN initiatives
- Work closely with the GDSN product team to pilot and execute them
- Collaborate with Sales, Presales and CSMs to support sales opportunities for GDSN related new business and upsell opportunities
- Closely engage with existing customers and support them in their GDSN expansion in Europe by educating them on target market requirements and specific processes
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Fluent in English, oral and written is mandatory, additional languages are a plus
- 2+ years experience working with GS1 standards (esp. GDSN, GTIN allocation rules, Package Measure rules ) and Product Information Management (PIM) software is highly desired
- Knowledge of Retail, Brand Manufacturer and/or Foodservice product information management processes is preferred
- Sales, Pre Sales or Customer Success Management experience is a plus
- Ability to work with globally distributed team
- Organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of XML and JSON data structures
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 16 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.