Marketing Operations Analyst
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
When you join our Digital Marketing Operations team, you will be at the center of our efforts to grow our user base through all our digital channels. You will partner with team members from Communications, Design/Brand, Demand Generation and Customer Marketing in order to meet their reporting and advanced analytics objectives. You will assist in defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with digital marketing and business objectives; producing meaningful dashboards and delivering performance reports with actionable insight. You will own web and campaign reporting, data analysis, and data interpretation with the aim of improving efficiency in our marketing strategies and increasing full-funnel conversion and ROI. You will report to the Manager, of Marketing Operations.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Utilize our in-house measurement capabilities to understand the impact of each marketing campaign & co-create innovative measurement techniques to improve our understanding of (and therefore maximize) ROI.
- Support marketing strategy through analysis and testing of digital campaigns and marketing creatives.
- Build reports, dashboards, and alerts to monitor the performance of the Marketing team’s key success metrics.
- Perform Lead Generation level reporting for new Prospect accounts, MQL and SQLs to ensure clean data in Marketo/Salesforce
- Create ad hoc data reports and provide ad hoc analyses to gain insight into user experience and behavior and present actionable insights and recommendations that enable greater customer engagement
- Partner with BizOps and Marketing teams to identify and utilize the data needed to maximize digital marketing performance.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholder teams, including Rev Marketing, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, BizOps to plan, execute, and measure campaigns.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance to optimize future strategies | Recommend necessary mid-campaign adjustments based on analysis
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce reporting and dashboard creation
- Proficiency with SQL and Excel/Google Sheets. Knowledge of R, python, or another statistical programming language is a plus.
- The ability to translate raw data into actionable insights
- Proficiency in Tableau, DOMO, or similar data visualization tools is a plus.
- Experience with inferential statistics and predictive modeling.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
What We Have for You:
Portugal Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.