Order Management & Billings Associate
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
Salsify is looking for an addition to our Billings and Collections team to help with the growth in order/billings as our top line continues to grow. The Billings and Collections - International Associate will primarily assist in the review of order entry, billings, collections, and management inquiries sent to the order management inbox for US and France contracts. As a member of the Billings and Collections team, you will gain critical skills in the understanding of NetSuite and Salesforce and will play a critical role in helping identify improvements and efficiencies as we continue to scale our team and processes for future growth.
**Resumes must be submitted in English**
How You'll Make an Impact:
Billings and Collections
- Act as a point of contact for external and internal billing and collection requests
- Maintain accounts and records for designated billings
- Monitor outstanding balances and design various collection options to negotiate collections
- Organize designated customer accounts, identify collection issues and assist in appropriate resolution
- Administer cash deposits on an everyday basis and reconcile payments.
- Prepare and analyze DSO report
- Analysis of complex payment and billing issues, and resolve questions and problems should any arise
- Complete vendor form requests, exemption certificate information, and other requests from Sales for ‘Deal Support’
- Research and apply customer receipts and unallocated customer credits
- Manage and monitor invoice requests
Accounting Team assistance
- Process requests in support of the annual audit
- Participate in the monthly close process and completion of account reconciliations
- Other responsibilities include participation in special projects and ad hoc reporting
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Strong English and French Language skills are required
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail and completeness
- Hands-on self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills and possess a high degree of interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize accordingly
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and NetSuite. Knowledge of Salesforce desired.
- Have a working knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Driven focus on high levels of quality, accuracy, and process engineering mindset
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.