R&D Project Manager
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
Salsify is a market-leading, fast-paced company with a focus on delivering superior solutions to our customers. Building world-class, innovative products are key to our success. The Product Operations Project Manager role will be dedicated to managing high-priority projects within our R&D organization to help develop and bring these new product capabilities to market.
The right person for this role will be passionate about managing projects focused on new technical product capabilities and internal operations. They will drive results for complex, interesting initiatives via superior organizational and communication skills.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Managing cross-functional, high-priority technical projects through building and executing on program plans in partnership with Product Managers, Engineers, User Experience Leads and other cross-functional groups
- Providing subject matter expertise in planning and execution of new initiatives
- Tracking and communicating program status, risks, dependencies with the associated business impacts to internal stakeholders
- Taking complex subject matter and organize it in an easy-to-understand way
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 3+ years experience in leading multiple technical projects end-to-end, SaaS preferred
- Ability to maintain command over a large number of tasks across many stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple teams to drive results
- Strong written and verbal communication of complex materials; extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated fluency in spoken and written English
- Experience reporting status and risk to executive leadership
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in JIRA and Confluence
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Understand how Enterprise SaaS products get built, released, and launched
What We Have for You:
Portugal Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.