Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
Salsify is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and results-driven Renewal Manager to drive customer retention goals for an assigned portfolio of customers. The Renewal Manager will own all aspects of the contract renewal process and work closely with the Customer Success, Sales, and other cross-functional teams to identify and mitigate churn.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Executes on all phases of the renewal process
- Internal alignment
- Pricing proposal
- Contract creation
- Identifies customer requirements, uncovers roadblocks, and executes renewal strategies to reduce churn and drive customer success
- Proactively identifies churn risk by analyzing adoption and health metrics in partnership with the Customer Success Managers
- Accurately maintains and forecasts churn risk on a quarterly basis
- Actively participates in the development and execution of cross-functional churn risk mitigation strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive upsell that may be tied to the renewal
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- At least 2 years of experience in a Sales, Operations, Customer Success, or Account Management role
- Consistent achievement of retention and upsell targets
- Experience building credibility, trust, and rapport with stakeholders at all levels, both within and outside of the organization
- A business focused mindset with strong commercial capabilities
- Excellent communication, strong project management and organization skills
- English fluency is required (listening, speaking and writing)
- Salesforce Experience is strongly preferred
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.