Senior Business Operations Analyst
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
At Salsify, data and process are critical to driving our business. The Senior Business Analyst will partner closely with the CS & Services teams to leverage the right data to optimize insights and productivity across the organization. In this role, you will blend strategic thinking with on-the-ground execution to deliver solutions that meet business needs, drive efficiency, and fuel the growth and the scalability of the company.
With a focus on operational excellence, analytical and quantitative thinking, you will work with the Customer Success & Services teams to develop key processes that drive optimization across the funnel and throughout a customer's lifecycle. The Senior Analyst candidate should have a deep desire to understand the “whys” of the data, an innate curiosity and ability to problem solve, and a solutions-oriented approach that drives positive outcomes.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Manage Operational Processes: Support CS and Services in ongoing operational activities aligned to overall business objectives. Schedule and deploy resources with a mindset of assigning the right resources to the right project, maximizing gross margin, and meeting utilization targets.
- Drive Automation and Efficiency: Optimize customer engagement, satisfaction, and retention through the strategic use of automation and data-driven insights. This will involve expanding on current tool capabilities by automating various tasks, communications, and workflows to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Build Scalable Processes: Act as a change agent by communicating and enabling the CS and Services team on process improvements. This includes ensuring documenting process standards to streamline operations and maintain compliance. Work closely with the partners and service line leaders to track and plan holistically, considering prospective (pipeline) work, active engagements, and internal initiatives/training
- Ensure Data Quality: Implement regular data, governance and hygiene/quality processes for support. Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Partner on Strategic Projects: Act as a business partner to key Customer Success and Services managers; Stay up to date with operations and industry trends and best practices, bringing innovative ideas and solutions to enhance customer experience operations.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 5+ years business operations and analytics experience, or directly relevant experience.
- Ability to gain knowledge of the internal and external business environment quickly and effectively. Knowing the business will be essential in being successful in this role.
- Possesses an opportunistic, solution-oriented mindset that supports development of best practices and delivery standards.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Excel.
- Proficiency in Gainsight and Kimble is not required, but is preferred.
- Able to serve as a trusted advisor to internal stakeholders and teams.
- Highly organized and accountable; Able to develop, manage, and communicate status of projects across teams in support of a common goal.
- Incredible tenacity, passion, and an innate sense of curiosity.
- Extremely strong intrapersonal skills: Must be sharp, energetic, assertive and results-oriented.
- Stakeholder empathy: Demonstrated ability to collect stakeholder feedback, deeply understand their pain points, and meet them on their level to drive solutions.
- Passionate about solving unmet needs of department leaders and delivering projects that they love using to accomplish their goals.
- Reports to the Director of Customer Operations
- Business partner to CS & Services -- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with managers and department support personnel
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.