Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
We're looking for a collaborative, passionate, and energetic person who will lead our customers by driving business value through the adoption and expansion of Salsify across their organizations.
In the Implementation Consultant role, you'll work directly with our customers to meet each of their unique and growing commerce business demands. You will work with a Project Manager to form an Implementation team to deliver a best-in-class onboarding experience for each of your customers.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Lead the technical consulting and configuration component of multiple concurrent time and materials implementation projects
- Partner with Project Managers to deliver projects on time, within scope, and within budget
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ existing business models and processes to implement Salsify in the most effective, efficient, and creative ways to ensure successful user adoption and overall long-term success with our products
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success Managers, Project Managers, Account Managers, and other teams to ensure customers are set up to achieve established KPIs/Goals
- Champion internal initiatives to support the broader delivery team
You’ll Enjoy This Role if You Have:
- 3+ years of Implementation Consultant experience
- Experience navigating the complexities large enterprise clients face when launching a new platform
- Passion for making customers successful and excitement to work in a customer-centric environment
- GDSN or D2C experience within a SaaS organization is preferred
- Experience problem-solving and can take different approaches to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical, organizational, internal, customer, or personal
- Curiosity and openness to learning with the ability to quickly grasp and make effective use of knowledge
- The ability to thoughtfully communicate new concepts to diverse audiences and adapt to changing circumstances
- Confidence driving solutions to challenging customer or internal situations autonomously and understanding when to raise risk and inform relevant stakeholders
- Proficiency in data modeling, data governance, and integrating data source systems such as PIMs or ERPs with eCommerce platforms is a bonus
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.