Business Process Analyst, North American Market
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Become the GDSN standards expert for the North American (US, CA & MX) region through effective understanding and knowledge of the GS1 GDSN standards across the target markets.
- Proactively ensure interoperability between Salsify and other data pool providers operating in the NA region and help mitigate conflicts.
- Responsible for gathering, building, testing and maintaining the NA local market validations rules by working closely with the Salsify GDSN product team.
- Responsible for gathering, documenting, implementing and maintaining trading partner specific validations in the product. Drive ongoing enablement for both internal stakeholders and Salsify customers.
- Actively participate in GS1 workgroup/business meetings in the NA region to capture and define upcoming market specific GDSN initiatives. Work with the Salsify GDSN product team to pilot and execute upcoming initiatives.
- Analyze upcoming GS1 & GDM releases and other market specific initiatives to assess customer impact and build enablement as needed. Partner with cross functional teams to mitigate impact.
- Configure and maintain AS2 certificates of regional data pool providers ensuring GDSN interoperability with Salsify.
- Participate in customer webinars to discuss upcoming GS1 releases and act as a thought partner for Salsify cross-functional teams.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Fluency in English, oral and written is mandatory to be able to effectively participate in GS1 business meetings. Knowledge of Spanish will be an added bonus.
- 2+ years experience working with GS1 standards and Product Information Management (PIM) software is preferred.
- Knowledge of retail and food service data publication requirements, GS1 GTIN Allocation Rules and GS1 Package Measure Rules highly desired.
- GS1 certifications will be an added bonus.
- Expertise to review and process complex excel documents, and review XML schema preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize large quantities of process and technical information and present cogent recommendations to R&D teams.
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.