Managed Services Specialist
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
SKUvantage is a successful and fast-growing tech business, helping many of Australia's biggest brands and retailers create, manage, source and distribute high quality digital product information to consumers. We are the leader in what we do.
Based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, SKUvantage was recently acquired by Salsify Inc, a global leader in this space. SKUvantage continues to cement its place as the ANZ leader in online product content solutions.
About this role:
This is a casual intern position, responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of product content for Salsify ANZ clients. As Managed Services Coordinator, this role reports into the Manager of Managed Services. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, including a range of Australia’s largest retailers.
- Global leader in the rapidly growing e-Commerce sector
- Support the Managed Services team as the business grows
- Working in a fantastic culture with great people within SKUvantage and the broader Salsify Group
- Up to 30 hours per week
Responsibilities will include:
This role includes helping with supplier onboarding, operational tasks, support, project delivery and other ad hoc tasks as needed
- Create and maintain support materials for suppliers, including help guides, supplier portals and help articles
- Contact suppliers via phone and email to assist with onboarding
- Help transform data and images into the correct format in line with retailer guidelines
- Undertake efficient and accurate quality assurance of bulk uploads
- Track campaign success against onboarding KPIs
- Monitor, respond to and report on NPS reviews
- Document processes, and identify areas for improvement
- Be a motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Be process and efficiency oriented, as we are a tech company with a strong focus on automation and efficiency through technology solutions
- Strong excel knowledge and ability to look at tasks analytically
- Customer focus, with great communication skills
- Keen approach to take ownership of problem solving and a curiosity to learn
What we can offer you:
- Exposure to an exciting and growing tech business, with many of Australia’s biggest companies as clients
- An excellent culture where staff are valued
- A highly capable, skilled and motivated team that has a strong focus on supporting each other and working together
- Close to public transport and shops, as well as plenty of nearby parking
- A team that lives by its values - to Care Deeply, Take Action, Trust in the Power of our Team, and be Problem Solvers.
Please note that only candidates who provide a cover letter with their application and who have current permanent work eligibility for Australia will be considered for this position.
Please check the commute to Manly Vale before applying.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.