Customer Marketing Manager
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
About the Role
Become a key leader in scaling the next core commerce infrastructure company, Salsify, on the path from $100M to $500M ARR. The future of all commerce is omnichannel - retail, DTC, marketplace, social - and all companies need a system of record and workflow for Product. Founded at the end of 2012, Salsify created the market and is the market leader globally.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to help further scale this team’s impact. You will join a world-class marketing department, which was honored and recognized by Comparably as one of the top 50 winners of the Best Marketing Team and Best Company in Boston 2022 awards. As the Customer Marketing Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Revenue Marketing. You’ll also work very closely with our Customer Success and Sales teams to drive maximum impact across our marketing efforts.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Bring a customer-first approach to our marketing planning process
- Be an excellent communicator and cross functional partner to our internal stakeholders (customer success, sales, wider marketing team) and drive collaboration between these teams in the name of a customer-centric marketing/communications plan
- Develop a firm understanding of all of the ways we are communicating to our customers and find ways to optimize our approach
- Build omni-channel marketing programs focused on deepening our relationships with our customers and developing upsell opportunities for our sales team
- Collaborate with sales on ABM approaches that engage with targeted customer accounts
- Work closely with the revenue marketing team to execute email programs, webinars, digital advertising, and events
- Analyze company-wide customer marketing and communications activity and find ways to improve outcomes and test new ideas
- Determine key metrics, analyze effectiveness of campaigns and report out regularly to key stakeholders
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience in customer marketing/communications roles
- A passion for connecting with customers and a focus on making an impact
- The ability to nurture relationships with internal cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience working for a fast-paced, high growth tech company
- An excitement to shape our customer marketing strategy from scratch
- An understanding around common marketing channels, their strengths and weaknesses, so you can formulate plans focused on driving growth and impact
- An analytical mindset that allows you to examine marketing performance and suggest improvements to test
- Experience using Marketo (or similar marketing automation tool) and Salesforce.com
- Experience using a project management tool such as Asana to manage the details and timelines of multiple campaigns/projects simultaneously
What We Have for You:
US Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 16 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.