Senior Business Systems Analyst
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
The Salsify Business Operations team is looking for Business Systems Analyst to enhance, manage, maintain, and optimize our Salesforce.com instance and other adjacent business systems and processes. You would be joining a team of System Administrators, Architects, Developers, and Systems Analysts who work as a cohesive group to support Salsify’s business units. This role operates in a fast-paced environment with the ability to have a significant impact on the organization each day.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Key contributor to design, customization, and automation of Salsify’s Salesforce instance
- Implementation, integration, and support across Salsify’s full tech stack including Salesforce Sales & Service Clouds, Salesforce Experience Sites (Customer and Partner Portals), Clari, CPQ, Gainsight, Kimble, DemandFarm, and more.
- Optimization and enhancements of systems and processes, leveraging Salesforce automation tools, like Flow, to do so
- Involvement in cross-functional problem-solving, solution development, user acceptance testing, and deployment
- Gather requirements from areas of the business including Sales, Customer Support, Customer Service, and Finance in order to design solutions that fit our business needs
- Drive the accuracy of key company data for use in reports and dashboards.
- Provision licenses and permissions to end users across the tech stack
- Manage data security within our systems
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Minimum of 2+ years of BSA experience - requirements gathering, user story creation, stakeholder management, project management, etc.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a bonus
- Gainsight Administration experience is a PLUS, but not required
- Ability to engage and work closely with business owners to meet their demands
- Attention to detail and ability to thoroughly and appropriately validate/test your work
- Willingness to learn new systems and technologies
- Demonstrated strength in project and time management
- Process and data-driven with a clear orientation towards best practice
- Previous exposure to sales/customer processes in a high volume B2B/B2C environment is a big plus.
- Ability to collaborate and problem-solve cross-functionally at all levels.
- Curiosity around the capabilities of the Salesforce environment.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.