Deal Desk Analyst
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
As part of the Deal Operations team, you will form strong bonds with your colleagues in Sales, Renewals, Finance, Systems, and beyond to maximize revenue and remove friction in our sales process. In this role, you will create well-structured, compliant sales opportunities and provide tactical support for pricing and quotes, discounting, contract structures, and approval processes. You’ll have an outsized impact on Salsify’s growth and retention strategies by delivering an excellent procurement experience, while also enforcing our key quoting, pricing, and bookings policies.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Sales, Renewals, Finance, and CRM Systems teams on deal structure/quoting and contract/pricing options to help accelerate deal closure and maximize revenue.
- Build and manage sales quotes with appropriate deal structures, discounting, invoicing schedules, and other terms in line with both customer requirements and finance policies.
- Monitor Deal Help queues to provide assistance, advice, and quote support with speed and accuracy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and brainstorm solutions to common quote-to-cash problems and/or inefficiencies and assist with related improvement initiatives.
You’ll Enjoy This Role if You Have:
- 1-3 years in business operations, Finance/Sales operations, FP&A, or equivalent
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise SaaS businesses and their operational metrics/processes (e.g., Salesforce CPQ and experience working on complex deals across a multi-product portfolio; Deal Desk, Order Management, or pricing experience)
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition rules is a strong plus
- Strong curiosity, collaboration, and cross-functional business partnering skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and excellent communication skills - especially at times of high volume (e.g., end of quarter)
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.