Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
At Salsify, we deeply value our Product Design culture. We believe it’s okay to be wrong before you get to the right solution, and we make the space to test, learn, and iterate. We’re all about great outcomes – for our users, our team, and for Salsify – and we believe data, empathy, great design, and having fun are the best ways to get there. Every member of our team has the freedom and responsibility to make Salsify a great place to work. From talking with our users, workshopping with our peers, and designing elegant, human-centered Enterprise software, we empower our Product Designers to innovate while turning complex business processes into intuitive and delightful product solutions.
As a Product Designer, you will be working in our Network group, supporting the teams that build the connections that make up our digital shelf offering. Network teams are responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure allowing our customers to syndicate their business-critical product content to their retail partners. As the Network UX Designer you will collaborate across multiple Network teams to support their UX needs and ensure that the syndication process for our supported retailers is intuitive and delightful.
Designers at Salsify build strong relationships with their product management and software engineering counterparts on the end-to-end process of delivering thoughtful and engaging experiences.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Partner with product management, engineering, and design leadership to prioritize the Network UX workstream and ensure consistent, high-quality experiences across our retailer connections
- Understand your users and build compelling end-to-end experiences that intuitively solve complex problems
- Work autonomously with the support and mentorship of your manager and other design leaders
- Conduct research in the service of understanding your users, the problems they face, and creating lovable experiences
- Design experiences that guide users through complex functionality so that their work feels faster and more rewarding
- Advance in your craft and share your knowledge with the team
You'll Enjoy This Role if You Are
- You are an early career designer with experience working on B2B or consumer applications
- You are excited to continue grow your craft, learning from an experienced team of designers with diverse backgrounds
- You partner directly with your Product Management and Engineering counterparts and feel a sense of ownership of your product.
- You can use data to back up your points when advocating for UX to the business, and are comfortable when coordinating execution with engineering
- You want to deliver impactful, career-defining work to a critical product area
- You have experience contributing to a design library (ours is called Habanero!)
- Your friends and family have asked you to stop using Figjam diagrams and you dream in frames (we’re a Figma shop)
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.