Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
At Salsify, data is critical to driving our business. The Sales Operations Analyst will analyze and leverage the right data and tools to deliver insights and increase productivity across the Sales, Partners, Enablement, and Pre-Sales teams. With a focus on operational excellence and analytical/quantitative thinking, you will blend strategic thinking with on-the-ground execution to improve efficiency, optimize the Sales funnel, and fuel the growth and scalability of the company.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Analyze and Surface Insights: Monitor analytics and provide actionable insights and recommendations that drive performance improvements across the CRO organization and motivate our team members to be their best. Build dashboards and facilitate presentation/review of performance metrics on weekly/monthly/quarterly cadences.
- Manage Operational Cadences: Monitor activity and process compliance to ensure our Sales teams are executing effectively; Identify opportunities to improve and partner with Sales Enablement to execute. Support sales leaders with forecasting and pipeline predictability.
- Ensure Data Quality: Implement regular data governance processes across accounts, opportunities, and systems (Salesforce, Clari). Identify and execute on opportunities to improve data quality/hygiene.
- Partner on Strategic Projects: Collaborate with cross-functional teams on data-centric initiatives, including equitable territory optimization, QBRs, capacity/coverage analytics, and annual quota/compensation planning.
- Build Scalable Operations: Recommend reporting optimizations and recommendations that remove bottlenecks and shift the team towards self-service analytics. Create and maintain documentation for departmental team members to understand data and reporting.
You’ll Enjoy This Role if You Have:
- 2+ years in Sales/Finance Operations, FP&A or equivalent
- Proficiency in CRM (Salesforce preferred) and Microsoft Excel; Experience with analytics (Domo) and forecasting (Clari) tools is a plus
- Highly organized and accountable; Delivers projects on time and with high quality – especially at times of high volume (e.g., end of quarter)
- Ability to problem solve with a solutions-oriented approach; Influence and support stakeholders with empathy, a deep understanding of their pain points, and meet them on their level
- Understanding of enterprise SaaS businesses and their operational metrics; a deep desire to understand the “whys” of the data
- Strong communication, collaboration, and cross-functional business partnering skills with remote teams across Europe and the United States; A team player with a great sense of humor
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.