Customer Success Manager (French-speaking)
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
Salsify is seeking a highly motivated, growth-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Manager to engage, enable and retain a portfolio of Salsify’s customers in our Enterprise segment. The CSM is ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of Salsify customers. This role is focused on ensuring that customers receive maximum business value from their PXM platform. The results of these interactions are customer retention, customer satisfaction and organically uncovering growth opportunities for Salsify through potential new areas of customer value.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Ensures the customer is achieving business value for every stage of their customer lifecycle journey, post-sale. Occasionally, the CSM will collaborate during the pre-sales cycle to help with a seamless transition and positive customer experience
- Is responsible for the adoption of all licensed products and ensures the customers are receiving business value and ROI
- Understands the clients strategy, defines the value map and recommends and carries out joint strategic success and value plans with their portfolio of customers
- Performs business reviews up through senior leadership to share progress, metrics, wins and recommendations for the future (products and services)
- Captures customer product feedback and enhancement requests metrics and KPIs and documents them in Salesforce
- Helps customers plan and execute their program - this is often change management for our customers and a key piece of the role
- Identifies white spacing and creates conditions for upselling
- Evangelizes customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 5-7 years experience within Brand or Retail organisation as a Data Manager, Account Manager or similar role
- Proven track record of driving measurable customer outcomes and success
- Documented client health scores and utilization targets within a Customer Success tool (Gainsight a plus)
- Comfort handling a certain volume of new and existing customers and are open to fluctuation
- Experience navigating complex project implementations and/or programs
- Track record of leading business & technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Handled challenging or complex customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Worked cross-functionally with sales, professional services, product and marketing peers
- Ability to navigate data, systems and people to find answers
- Fluent English level (Speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Fluent in French (Speaking, listening, reading and writing)
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.