Senior Compensation Analyst
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
As a Senior Compensation Analyst at Salsify based in our Portugal location, you will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and managing our compensation programs. You will work closely with People Experience and senior leadership to ensure that our compensation strategies align with our business objectives and help us remain competitive in the Portugal market, along with our other locations around the world. This role requires a strong understanding of compensation principles, data analysis, and excellent communication skills.
About People Experience
We’re not your traditional HR team. We focus on providing employee experiences that are flexible, unique, and meaningful to enable our people to do their best work. With offices in downtown Boston and Lisbon, but employees now working from home all over the world, we offer a fast-paced, collaborative, and distributed work environment where every person contributes to our success.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Market Analysis: Conduct market research and benchmarking to ensure our compensation packages remain fair and competitive.
- Compensation Strategy: Continuously improve Salsify’s compensation strategies that attract and retain top talent while aligning with the company's goals and objectives.
- Job Evaluation: Evaluate job positions and provide recommendations for salary ranges and compensation adjustments.
- Data Analysis: Analyze compensation data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities for improvement, and make data-driven recommendations.
- Compensation Structure: Maintain the integrity of the company's compensation structure.
- Compliance: Ensure all compensation practices are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Salary Review Process: Oversee the annual salary review process, working with PX and managers to ensure a fair and consistent approach.
- Communication: Develop and deliver clear and effective communication regarding compensation changes and programs to employees and managers.
- Training and Support: Provide training and support to PX and management teams on compensation best practices and policies.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 4+ years of experience in compensation analysis and strategy, preferably in the software industry.
- Strong proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, with the ability to work with complex data and generate insights.
- Strong knowledge of compensation principles, labor laws, and market trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with various stakeholders.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
This is a remote -friendly role but we do require that someone be based in Portugal
Please submit all resumes in English.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.