Demand Generation Specialist
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
About the Role
Become a key leader in scaling the next core commerce infrastructure company, Salsify, on the path from $100M to $500M ARR. The future of all commerce is omnichannel -- retail, DTC, marketplace, social -- and all companies need a system of record and workflow for Product. Founded at the end of 2012, Salsify created the market and is the market leader globally.
We are seeking a Demand Generation Specialist to help further scale this team’s impact. You will join a world-class marketing department, which was honored and recognized by Comparably as one of the top 50 winners of the Best Marketing Team and Best Company in Boston 2022 awards. As the Demand Generation Specialist you will be reporting directly to the Director of Revenue Marketing. You’ll also work very closely with our Sales, Partner, and Retail Success teams to drive maximum impact across our marketing efforts.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Execute marketing programs supporting our goal to scale pipeline growth and drive ARR to $500M
- Execute program plans to defined audience segments using omnichannel tactics to drive awareness and engagement. Campaign tactics typically include development of webinars, email marketing, and digital marketing.
- Work cross functionally across the various go-to-market teams (Sales, Marketing, Partner, Customer Success) to achieve company goals
- Partner closely with our marketing operations team to plan, build, and promote all of the various demand generation activities
- Own and execute our webinars
- Communicate regularly to internal marketing team on our demand generation activity and how they can help support our efforts
- Partner closely with our XDR organization to understand how our marketing activity is supporting sales opportunities so we can continue to make maximum impact
- Bring a “test and learn” attitude to make sure we are always learning and striving to make the biggest impact possible
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 1-3+ years of Demand Generation experience
- Previous experience working at a fast-growing technology company ($100M+ ARR with 30%+ annual growth is a strong plus)
- A love for cross-functional collaboration - this is critical to the success of this role
- Hands on experience managing email programs and managing webinars in your previous role
- Experience using Marketo and SFDC a plus
- A desire to grow your analytical skills allowing you to make decisions that drive the biggest impact for the business
Portugal Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.