Office Experience Coordinator
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
As Salsify’s Office Experience Coordinator based in our Portugal location, you will play an integral role in creating positive day to day experiences for both our employees and visitors with a focus on building culture, fostering human connections, and collaboration. You will work closely with the Global Office Experience Manager and with other members of the People Experience team to ensure that our Lisbon office experience is aligned with our global strategy.
How you'll Make an Impact:
- Day-to-day Operations:
- Responsible for overseeing day to day operations of the office which includes registering guests, activating and deactivating employee badges, troubleshooting with building management, maintaining office amenities, office configuration, reporting and managing damage and adhering to local ordinances and government health and safety protocol.
- Deliver clear and effective communication to employees regarding local office related matters.
- Gather feedback, proactively identify improvements opportunities and execute in a timely manner.
- Provide support for visitors in alignment with our global visitor experience.
- Events and Culture:
- Create meaningful opportunities for employees to build relationships.
- Function as the the main point of contact for visitors from other locations to ensure a seamless experience. This may include tasks such as preparing the office space with requested materials as well as planning meals and other social events.
- Proactively think of and execute on meaningful ways to bring people into the office at least once per month for in-person time together.
- Vendor Management:
- Source new vendors and maintain relationships with ongoing service providers, ensuring high standards of quality and cost-effectiveness.
You'll Enjoy This Role if You Are:
- Positive and proactive with a solution-oriented mindset
- Experienced designing and implementing engaging office experience with an eye for creativity
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- Flexible in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
**Please note this role is based in the office in Lisbon with the opportunity to work from home one day a week**
Please submit resumes in English only.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.