PX Advisor, People Programs
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
Salsify’s People Experience (PX) Team enables our people to do their best work by cultivating experiences that are flexible, unique, and meaningful for each individual at every stage of their Salsify journey. We are looking for the next member of our team to join as a PX Advisor, People Programs. This role is responsible for designing and executing people related programs for all employees and managers globally. In this role you’ll have the unique opportunity to collaborate with our entire People Experience team as well as employees across the business throughout the program creation process.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Key member in designing and executing global people programs like performance management, compensation planning, employee feedback, manager training, and more
- Improve manager capability and impact through employee enablement on people-related tools, processes, and programs
- Innovate on global processes and resources to enable scalability and, therefore, serve more employees and managers
- Collaborate across the People Experience team to enhance the experience of all our employees
- Build an understanding of the business and the people dynamics in order to be a trusted advisor and support our manager population
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Experience in a progressive People / HR organization and/or fast-paced and changing environment
- Execution mindset and track record for excellent project management skills
- Experience creating training materials from scratch
- Ability to identify opportunities and provide solutions to improve
- Empathy for people and good situational awareness
- Desire to collaborate across functions and levels as well as work autonomously
- An eagerness to learn, innovate, and be scrappy
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
*Please submit all resumes in English*
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent 'email@example.com' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.