Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
As a Solutions Architect at Salsify, you will have the unique opportunity to engage with some of the world’s largest brands, in both a pre-and-post sale capacity. Our Solution Architect’s play a pivotal role in supporting our customer’s digital commerce goals through designing solutions and delivering services within our industry leading PXM platform.
Throughout the pre-sales cycle, you will use your deep Salsify expertise to; gather functional and technical requirements, develop implementation use cases, propose technical solutions, provide cost estimates, and draft Statement of Works (SOWs). During the post-sale engagements, you will provide technical advisory, create functional and technical specifications, execute technical workshops, and provide consultation to Customers (and strategic partners) on the development of integrations inbound and outbound of Salsify, leveraging our full suite of public APIs.
In this role, we are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment and has prior experience in; technical solutioning and/or selling, software development or consulting, customer facing roles, and exposure to enterprise architecture or SaaS technologies.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- You are a Trusted Salsify Technical Advisor to our Customers:
- Lead technical requirement and discovery activities for the scoping, designing, and solutioning of Salsify implementations for the full suite of product offerings.
- Consultation and advisory across a broad range of technical topics, including; systems architecture, APIs, SFTP, & webhooks, integration design, data modeling, and process workflow.
- Advise our customers and effectively communicate how Salsify can solve their business needs, while managing expectations within Salsify capabilities and offerings.
- Develop clear and concise SOWs to ensure customers expectations are met and our internal delivery teams can execute to a well documented scope of work.
- Engage Customers across a variety of industries and disciplines (i.e. IT, Business, Marketing, Procurement). Ability to articulate and translate business needs and requirements into scalable solutions.
- You are a Salsify Thought Leader and collaborative Cross-Functional Partner:
- Strategically co-sell with Sales and Customer Success on new business and upsell opportunities. Communicate the value proposition of our Professional Services team and a successful implementation.
- Lead technical and strategic workstreams with supporting members of the Project Delivery Team to ensure solutions are designed to scale and in accordance with implementation best practices.
- Collaborate with Salsify Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered accurately, timely, and with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (i.e Product management, Customer Success, Professional Services) to communicate solution enhancements and serve as an technical advocate for our Customers.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Curiosity - you enjoy continuous learning, performing technical deep-dives and discovery, technical workshopping, problem solving, and designing enterprise grade solutions.
- Self-motivation / self-direction - you thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple work streams and have the ability to self-prioritize.
- Strong technical acumen - you have experience in enterprise software projects, SaaS, software development or integration, custom developed solutions, and/or drafting and interpreting technical documentation. You feel comfortable designing, troubleshooting, and working with APIs, Webhooks, ETL processes, relational databases, and/or web development technologies.
- Selling & scoping experience - you have had exposure to pre-sale and selling motions. You feel comfortable speaking with business and technical disciplines in order to perform requirement gathering and analysis, product fit and qualification, project scoping, SOW execution, negotiation, and deal closing activities.
- Customer-facing experience - you’ve had exposure to solutions architecture or similar technical roles, technical consulting or business process analysis, technical selling / sales engineering (preferably in a SaaS environment).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - you have strong verbal, written, organizational, and analytical acumen that will allow you to connect with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Cross-functional awareness - internal team collaboration at all levels, especially with Sales, Customer Success, and within Professional Services.
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent 'firstname.lastname@example.org' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact email@example.com.