Senior Product Marketing Manager
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
The Product Marketing team at Salsify is responsible for driving business growth and differentiating Salsify in the market. We achieve that by developing a deep understanding of the market and our buyers. We use that understanding to create buyer-centric messaging, positioning, and customer-facing content that better resonate, and thus drive more sales, with our buyers and the market at large.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you will be the go-to-market expert on our product, competition and customers. You will help shape Salsify’s continued leadership by articulating the business value of our products, differentiating them through impactful positioning and messaging, and empowering our ecosystem of content creators and customer-facing teams to ensure success for our customers. This position will report directly to the global VP of Product Marketing.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Messaging and Positioning: Create and maintain the source of truth for how we position and message our products.
- Persona and ICP Development: Become the expert on your customers, including developing in-depth knowledge of our customers’ needs, buying motions, market landscape, and our competitive differentiators. Package up this knowledge into enablement assets to drive go-to-market success.
- Content Creation: create customer-facing collateral, and enable other content creation teams to create customer-facing collateral that can be used in sales conversations and demand generation campaigns, and internal-facing content for internal enablement.
- Demand Generation: provide input to help prioritize Revenue Marketing campaigns. Provide positioning and messaging to inform content creation for demand generation campaigns.
- GTM Execution: Working with Product Marketing Strategy, Product and Sales Leadership, execute on our go-to-market strategy to drive revenue and product adoption. Create compelling materials to communicate go-to-market strategy, messaging, positioning, pricing, and packaging to both internal and external audiences.
- Product Launches: Quarterback the internal and external launches of new features and releases for your products.
- GTM Enablement: Partner with our Enablement team to create effective enablement programs for GTM teams.
- Previous B2B saas experience required
- Previous CPG/retail, eCommerce and/or data management experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience working in product marketing
- Experience executing GTM plans including positioning, messaging, field enablement.
- Experience with marketing or managing products with multiple audiences
- Excellent internal and external verbal and written communication skills, including presentation creation and delivery.
- Experience with presenting and engaging with internal and external stakeholders, executive level, and C-Suite
- A data-driven mindset, comfortable with analyzing data to come up with insights, ability to clearly and concisely communicate those insights
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Highly collaborative team player with the ability to organize, communicate and drive forward projects across cross-functional teams spanning sales, customer success, marketing, and other departments
- Lots of initiative, ability to operate independently, self-starter
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent 'firstname.lastname@example.org' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact email@example.com.