Senior Financial Analyst
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Sr. Director of FP&A, the Senior Financial Analyst will own deliverables for the financial close, budget, and forecast while partnering extensively with functional leadership to provide business analysis, planning insight and decision support. The Senior Financial Analyst will work cross-functionally to synthesize data inputs, perspectives, and business objectives to model financial outcomes, risks and opportunities. Salsify is a highly collaborative environment and FP&A has the privilege of working closely with every team. Our work is tightly integrated with PX, Accounting, Revenue & Customer Operations, therefore the ability to problem solve with a broad perspective is imperative to success on our team. Responsibilities include both core FP&A workstreams as well as driving and supporting ad-hoc strategic projects. Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical along with the ability to translate financial concepts for various stakeholders. As a member of the FP&A team you will also play a significant role in identifying and implementing process and technology efficiencies as we continue to scale.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Manage components of the financial planning processes related to budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Participate in monthly close meetings and submit deliverables for management reporting
- Partner closely with PX & Operations teams to ensure tight alignment on primary metrics, modeling, and reporting
- Help drive usage adoption of BI tool internally
- Present outcomes and outlooks to stakeholders and within the Finance team
- Package analytical insights for Executive audience with commentary on key insights
- Collaborate closely with other G&A groups; accounting, talent acquisition, and compensation/rewards
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale modeling tools, processes, and methodologies
- Share business results and work with budget owners to incorporate investment needs responsibly
- Build relationships with key functional leaders leaders, develop organizational and business knowledge base to effectively prioritize projects
- Be a key part of a great team in an organization that values Finance partnership
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience working at technology and/or growth company
- Proficiency with Adaptive Planning, Salesforce, and Netsuite a plus
- Experience with SaaS and/or recurring revenue model
- Experience synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data, ability to problem solve individually and collaboratively
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Operate well in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to the ever-evolving landscape of financial priorities and requests
- Appreciation for iterative processes, open to constantly incorporating feedback and changes
- Demonstrable executive presence and partnership skills
Portugal Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent 'firstname.lastname@example.org' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact email@example.com.