Web Customer Application Engineer
Mobile, AL, USA · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Simbe Robotics is building Tally, an autonomous mobile robot for the world's retail industry. Tally helps in-store teams by collecting and analyzing on-shelf product data and providing actionable insights. As a Customer Application Engineer (Web) at Simbe Robotics, your role is to bridge the gap between our product development teams and our global customer base. The CAE will play a critical role in understanding customer needs, addressing technical queries, and ensuring the seamless application of our products in customer environments.
- Collaboration: Work closely with sales, product, and R&D teams to ensure that customer requirements are met and to drive business growth.
- Development: Develop UI/UX for Web Dashboards, features, plugins on our web platform to support customer and internal team applications (React)
- Engagement & Feedback Loop: Engage with retail customers and internal teams to understand their technical requirements and challenges. Relay customer feedback to product and development teams to drive product improvements.
- Training & Technical Support: Conduct customer training sessions on product features, benefits, and application in their environment. Resolve customer issues promptly, escalating when necessary, and ensuring timely resolution
- Documentation: Develop and maintain application notes, FAQs, and technical documentation.
- BSCS or related degree
- 6-10 years production site experience as a Software Development, Solutions Engineer or equivalent
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to grasp complex product details.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in conducting technical training or workshops.
- Customer-centric mindset with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to travel occasionally for customer visits, training, or conferences.